Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Don't Just Lay There . . . DO SOMETHING!

I feel limp and boring.

I live by the rule that if your hair looks great (or if you can accessorize your bland outfit) it gives a boost to the rest of your appearance.  Maybe because it's wintertime and I don't know how to accessorize under sweats, big stuffy coats and snow boots, I feel and look like this lately . . . 












And I'd much rather feel and look like this . . . 


















Sigh . . . can't wait for summer!

2 comments:

Earth Mother Guidance said...

Oh, how I feel your pain. My birthday is actually on the first day of summer, so I am a true summer baby. It hasn't been too bad here in NC, but my how I love warm weather. After all, we are a tropical people.

Naturally Me! said...

Yes we are! I tell my White friends all the time, "My skin was made for warm weather, yall need to take me back to my natural habitat." lol I'm a summer baby too and I think that gives summertime an added amount of nostalgia.