Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My first ponytail


Aaaawwww Shucks!

Is that a ponytail yall?

I can't tell, I need a second opinion.


Yep, by dictionary definition, that is indeed a ponytail.  Granted this picture was taken after a wash and retwist some shrinkage has since occurred and my hair is not able to fit into such a neat ponytail anymore, but this is a momentous occasion folks.  One which I'm glad to be able to share with you all.

So um, what's new besides the ponytail?

Chris and Ri-Ri

The economy

Oh!  What's new with me, you mean?  Nothing really.  Same ol' stuff.

I am thinking about dyeing my hair within the next couple days.  I have no idea what color or whether to do just the tips or the whole thing.  I was thinking about dying it black to bring out my features, but then I thought maybe the traditional light brown tips.  I dunno.  Any suggestions?  I'm open to anything.  I know that most people start to dye when they get around to the length I'm at now.  Most times I like to go against whatever people are doing (so in my case I wouldn't dye it at all) but I need to do something different with my hair these days.  So we'll see.  That about it!


Happy Snow Day everybody!!!

2 comments:

msfullroller said...

Looks like a ponytail to me and a mighty fine one at that sis!

As for dyeing you hair, I can't offer any advice there. The last dye job I did oh 15 yrs ago or so left my fine, thin dry hair feeling like straw and I had a lot of breakage, so I've been afraid to dye it again. Now of course I was a permie too so I'm sure that only made matters worse. If I do anything it will be henna.

Naturally Me! said...

Thanks for the advice. I've never dyed my hair before and I was afraid of dryness and breakage, but I'm definitely going to do some research on henna. And yeah, a perm never helps, lol.