Monday, March 23, 2009

Updates and Randomness

So being the procrastinator that I am, I have not dyed my locks.  And once I do, I was actually thinking about making them black.  But then again, maybe I'll just wait until they grow long in order to do that.  

Anywho, I have some randomness that I wanted to share today.  A couple weeks ago, I took my mother to the movies and while we were in the bathroom, I asked her what kind of person she'd think I was based on my appearance.  She said, "A person who likes to take long walks, eat nuts and ride your bike through the forest."  LOL  I have been laughing about this everyday since.  That woman cracks me up.  On another note, something I said must have stuck with her, because she's planning on locking her hair up in the near future.  I am very shocked at this decision but hope that she knows what she's getting into.

So yesterday, I asked a coworker and very good friend a similar question.  I'm moving into a new apartment and have been fervently decorating, painting and planning for my home-warming party.  I asked him if he didn't know me and had to guess how my apartment would be decorated based on my appearance what does he think it would look like.  He says, "An IKEA'd up dorm room, with strobe lights, doorway beads and colorful bean bag chairs."  I thought that was hilarious considering the direction my living room is taking.  I guess my church members will be in for a surprise.  I'll post a picture next post.

No comments: