Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Brainwash Myself

Yes, you heard me right.  I have been in my little low moods as of late, and even considered . . . (I'm so ashamed to say it) taking down my locks and starting over.  There!  I said it.  But this happens from time to time and cooler heads prevailed as usual.  So I decided to continue trudging forward and resort to utilizing my brainwashing regimen.  Youtube.  I watch these videos over and over again.  Listening to the music and seeing beautiful locks and listening to the journeys of women like myself.  I figured that I would share these videos with you all, so that if you are having an off day (like moi) it gives you the boost you may need to keep going...










I feel better already!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! I am currently....2 days (if so much) into my journey....glad I found your page...carry on!

Naturally Me! said...

Hey thank you!!! I hope you are enjoying your hair journey thus far. I'm telling you, it's really worth the hassle. Don't be a stranger!