Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Guess who's getting a bath today?

I'll give you a hint.  

It's the four legged (angry looking guy) in this picture.  He is not happy!

But anywhoo...I have been muy busy lately, since my last work project is now complete.  Living in the freelance world, I am now at that spot that nobody likes.  Looking for the next gig.  I am catching up with things that have gone awry in my life.  Like my credit score for one.  (Some hooligans decided to steal my social and now I have to pick up the pieces).  Also catching up on laundry, cleaning and looking for a new place.  Lots to do.  (Sigh!)  Haven't been focusing on the hair really, but it's still growing.  I will be washing and re-twisting this evening.  That's it for now.  Here's a pic to keep up with the theme of this blog.  (Maybe I should make this a general blog, moreso than a hair blog).  Hmm . . . maybe.

2 comments:

Earth Mother Guidance said...

What kind of dog is that? I want one and yours is really pretty. Cute pick to by the by.

Naturally Me! said...

He is an American Bulldog. And he keeps mama on her toes as they are a VERY active breed. (Definitely consider getting a dog, especially if you want to stay fit or lose some weight, lol). And thank you!